Saturday, October 24, 2015

NYCC 2015 Report: Thurday October 8, 2015 Report

Hello! I apologize for the overdue NYCC 2015 report - but in any case, you probably won't see this as you are my senpai, thus I will never be noticed. Nope, not a deadline missed. 

Day 1: Thursday, October 8, 2015:

Entering NYCC 2015| Javits Convention Center
As I entered the convention center at Javits, huge crowd welcomed me. On a usual NYCC Thursday, I don't really recall seeing such large crowd - to me, it felt like a NYCC Saturday crowd.

That day, I visited the convention alone, a first for me (no, senpai, I wasn't with any other senpai before - only FRIENDS). TIP - download the NYCC app and try to browse around for events and panels you might be interested in at least the night before so you can plan ahead and go get the wristbands (for main stage panels) first thing you arrive at the convention center! I had planned to attend Masashi Kishimoto's panel, so first thing I did was to go to the queue hall and picked up my wristband. Then I proceeded to walk around the show floor baby! If you are an anime-person like me (I am not that into American cartoons - only watch a few), you would want to walk straight to the Viz Media booth and check out what events they have. Unfortunately for me, I missed the most important - Kishimoto's signing raffle tickets!!! URGH!!! Because I arrived there at noon!

Anyhow, I moved on, can't brood around. They were doing the stamp event! This time they called it the Naruto Ninja Mission - loved that idea! I mean, looking at the crazy crowd on the show floor, it will definitely be a mission (lol). All you have to do is to go to the booths listed on the mission card and collect the stamps, then you would need to return to the Viz Media booth to collect the final stamp and prize. I completed my mission and got the prize - a Naruto coin! They were giving out Naruto (cardboard) Konoha headbands.
Completed Naruto Ninja Mission @ NYCC 2015

Thereafter, it was time to line up for the panel...

View of the line to the Thurday Masashi Kishimoto Main Stage Panel @ NYCC2015

 Line finally moving! Everyone is excited to attend! 



While inside the Main Stage panel with Masashi Kishimoto @ NYCC2015

After the panel, I met up with a friend and helped me take a pic with Naruto~ <3
Me being a derp with Naruto-kun~ <3 hehe

Thursday report - over.

No comments:

Post a Comment